4 x 2h Mondays
WeWork, Gänsemarkt, Hamburg
max. 13 Participants
This class is in English Language! The computing revolution introduced us with an old-new player - data. Data can be collected, stored and transferred very easily. One of the most interesting uses of data is extracting intelligence, or learning. In this course we will learn about basic concepts in machine learning, and show how some classic ML methods (classification, regression, clustering) can be used to predict house prices, classify texts and color quantization.
What you will learn
- basic concepts in machine learning
- how some classic ML methods (classification, regression, clustering) can be used to predict house prices, classify texts and color quantization
- We will use scikit , which is python framework that is built on numpy and scipy
What you will get
- Interactive Training
- An understanding how classic machine learning can be used for predictions
- A good foundation to continue learning on your own or in our other classes
My name is Efrat Abramovitz, I came to Hamburg from Israel not so long ago. I just finished my Msc. in computer science, and now my college and I are working on our app in betahaus. Oh, I also try to learn the German language.